MSF Switzerland, Somalia Mission Nurse Job Vacancy 2012
To support its humanitarian operations in Somalia
Project Location: Mogadishu (currently based in Nairobi but willing and ready to travel and/or relocate to Project location when need arises).
Start date: ASAP.
Type/Length of contract: 6 Months contract with possibility of extension.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Medical Coordinator.
The scope of responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:
- Ensure nursing care, treatment and follow-up of patients and/or a population in accordance with doctors’ prescriptions, MSF protocols, and respect of universal hygiene standards.
- Ensure supervision and continuous training of the medical personnel (nurses and nutrition- assistant)
A registered & qualified Nurse with the following experience:
- 5 years nursing experience desired
- Experience in nutrition and paediatric care
- Facilitating/conducting (medical) trainings
- Supervision & management of (medical) personnel
- Knowledge of MSF Protocols/guidelines is an asset.
Please send by email your Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter addressed to the HR
Coordinator. Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Submission of application: 29th February 2012
Subject of email: “Application for Regional Nurse, Somalia”.
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.