Career Recruitment – Production Supervisor Job 2018
Job Employment Kenya: Production Supervisor Job 2018
Job Description: Today Work Kenya
Production Supervisor Job at Summit Recruitment
Our client that deals with auto care and manufacturing is looking to recruit a Production Supervisor. The ideal candidate must have hands on experience with good knowledge of metal fabrication, vehicle parts fitment, welding and CKD assembly with substantial knowledge in Kaizen and its implementation. He/she must also have a clear understanding of the Health and Safety measures in a factory.
Key Responsibilities for the Production Supervisor Job:
- Implement company policies, procedures, processes and practices.
- Generating job cards as per job briefs, advise and supervise the execution.
- Duties allocation, supervision and avail tools and materials for effective job performance.
- Liaise with the management in handling of staff related disciplinary issues.
- Inducting new employees, appraising them and submitting performance reports to the top management.
- Keeping inventory of the factory’s tools equipment and responsible or the repair and maintenance of the machines.
- Monitor the quality of work and products, noting deviations and liaising with the management for the corrective measures.
- Ensuring that the staff comply with health and safety requirements in the workshop.
- Undertaking other duties as may be assigned by the management.
Production Supervisor Job Qualifications:
- Must be a certified welder and/or with a Fabrication course from a recognized training Institute.
- Computer literacy is compulsory.
- Must have managed a team of over 20+
- Must have hands on experience in metal fabrication and vehicle parts fitment.
- Must also understand welding, CKD assembly, spray painting/powder coating and sandblasting.
- Must have proven knowledge of ROPs and other fabrication of other accessories.
- Must also have good people management skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with timely updates on progress is needed.
How to Apply